Hold The Objective. Attach the SOCOM556-RC2 to any 5.56 mm weapon system with a minimum barrel length of 10 inches, and you will.
Flat Rates are per cart no matter the amount!
SHIPPING FOR SUPPRESSORS
SHIPPING FOR GUNS
SHIPPING FOR ACCESSORIES
- Our best-selling suppressor model
- It takes our SOCOM-winning design to the next level
- Extremely quiet, supremely accurate
Hold The Objective. Attach the SOCOM556-RC2 to any 5.56 mm weapon system with a minimum barrel length of 10 inches, and you will. The RC2 showcases our USSOCOM contract-winning know-how in cutting-edge suppressor design, and incorporates the latest in manufacturing techniques and materials to produce the most exceptional tool of its kind. Count on it to deliver the utmost in sound, flash and dust signature reduction. Precision-built of advanced Inconel alloys and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded for uncompromising durability, the RC2 features unique internal baffling that reduces back pressure and sound, matching supreme accuracy with extreme quiet when compared to an unsuppressed weapon. It’s the best overall suppressor in any environment.
- Improved version of the US Special Operations Command suppressor trial-winning SOCOM556-RC
- Features the finest engineering and materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- 6.4-inch overall length optimized for superior signature reduction
- Designed specifically for 10-inch and longer M4/M16-variant rifles and carbines
- Eliminates first-round flash, a phenomenon common in most suppressors
- Suppresses visible flash up to 99.3% over a bare muzzle
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction withstands full-auto use
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly reduce operating temperatures
- Compatible with the SureFire array of Fast-Attach® mounting adapters (flash hiders, Muzzle brakes, and WARCOMPS)
- Fast-Attach® design allows fast, secure, easy attachment and removal without tools
- All SOCOM556-RC2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly made in the USA
• 5.56mm (.223 caliber)
• 17.0 oz.
There are no reviews yet.