Energetic Armament VOX S (Dead Air KeyMo Combo)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Flat Rates are per cart no matter the amount!
SHIPPING FOR SUPPRESSORS
SHIPPING FOR GUNS
SHIPPING FOR ACCESSORIES
Except Alaska & Hawaii
Note: This Combo includes the EA Vox S Suppressor with 5/8X24 Direct Thread Adaptor, and Dead Air Keymo Adaptor.
Brakes and Flash Hiders are sold separately.
OUR PICK FOR THE TOP .30 SUPPRESSOR IN THE INDUSTRY!
VOX™: Latin for voice. The voice of your gun- Raise your standards and lower your voice…™
Energetic Armament is disrupting the status quo again. The Vox™ silencer represents the next level of precision engineered rifle silencers. The silencer core is CNC welded from C300 Maraging (MARtensitic AGING) nickel-cobalt superalloy. Energetic Armament is the first silencer manufacturer to apply this ultra-strong alloy to a silencer. This aerospace alloy was developed and used by NASA to meet the extreme high-temp stress requirements of rocket motor casings with an incredible strength to weight ratio. Tensile yield strength is a measure of how much force a material can withstand before it begins to fail. Other manufacturers are stuck with 17-4 H1150 Stainless which has a yield of 100ksi or 6Al-4V titanium which has a yield of 120ksi. The C300 maraging steel used in the VOX™ is heat treated to achieve a yield of over 270ksi. What’s more: It has more strength at 1,000°F than either stainless (17-4 H1150) or titanium have at room temp! The unique material science of the VOX means you don’t have to compromise- you get the rugged full-auto rated capability of a heavy silencer with the light weight of a less rugged titanium can. No other silencer offers this spectrum of capabilities and features.
The VOX™ is compatible with all industry standard quick-disconnect mounting systems including the Dead Air™ KEY-MO™ and the Silencer Co.™ ASR™. This allows the operator to use the muzzle devices they already have and makes swapping your VOX™ between guns very simple and convenient.
The nose cap of the VOX™ is removeable and features a wipe holder as standard equipment. A high temperature rated silicone wipe provides ultra-quiet sound performance when using sub-sonic rounds. The wipe forms a seal to the exiting bullet to control gas flow and bring the ultimate quiet to your shot. The wipe is easily removed for heavy supersonic, high power shooting is needed. The VOX™ is quiet… really quiet… with low, even tone that gives your rifle the voice you want.
Energetic Armament stands by our silencers with a lifetime, no bullshit, guarantee. If you need us, we will be there to take care of your silencer. Our patent pending banded core construction allows us to repair damaged silencers quickly and get you back on the firing line.
• Assembled Weight:
◦ 12.6oz (357 g) – Direct Thread w/ wipe
◦ 15.8oz (447 g) – Dead Air™ Key-MO™ w/wipe
◦ -0.4oz (-11 g) – Remove silicone wipe & retainer
◦ 5.9 in. (150 mm) x Dia. 1.5 in. (38mm)- Direct Thread
◦ 7.4 in. (188 mm) x Dia. 1.5 in. (38mm)- Dead Air™ Key-MO™
◦ Welded Core- Heat Treated C300 Nickel-Cobalt Maraging Alloy US origin, DFAR certified
◦ Nose cap – 17-4 H1150 Stainless US origin, DFAR certified
◦ DT adapter- 6AlV4 Titanium (Gr. 5) US origin, DFAR certified
◦ Black nitride finish
◦ DT adapter is high temp graphite Cerakote® finish
• Mounting: Compatible with SilencerCo.™ Omega™ and similar mount threads
◦ 1/2-28 RH Standard Direct Thread
◦ 5/8-24 RH Standard Direct Thread
◦ Dead Air™ Key-MO™
◦ SilencerCo.™ ASR™
• Rating: 7.62mm / .30cal bore
◦ 5.56mm / 308WIN / 300BLK Full Auto
◦ 300WM / 300RUM
◦ No barrel length restrictions
• Design: Welded baffle stack with removable nose cap, 1-1/4 in. standard hex
◦ Standard reconfigurable wipe nose
◦ Interchangeable industry-standard mounts
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact